As a prospective DCS Corp employee, you will have many opportunities to get involved with the company and contribute your ideas and opinions. These opportunities include:
- Career Planning – We have defined each role within our organization and developed resources for employees to understand the level of skill and experience needed to achieve any position in the organization. Using these resources as a guide, employees are able to match career aspirations with internal guidance and develop career plans, which include opportunities to acquire additional training and education with support of company tools and resources.
- DCS University – Because we are committed to continual improvement, we provide educational and training resources to our employees. DCS University combines online training courses with in-person training and covers a wide range of business and procedural topics. Our employees have access to DCS University at all times and are able to complete certification programs that supplement the value they deliver to our customers.
- Process and Executive Action Teams – Process Action Teams (PATs) and Executive Action Teams (EATs) are composed of employees at various levels within the organization that address initiatives that support our strategic plan and projects to implement continuous improvement. These initiatives truly harness the potential of each employee-owner to improve the organizations reputation for exceeding customer expectations.
- Employee Advisory Committee – The Employee Advisory Committee (EAC) was established as a means to support quality initiatives. The important work that the EAC initiated transformed the company’s approach to quality improvement and led to a fully integrated Corporate Development program, which is responsible for guiding our ISO 9001:2008 program. Today, the EAC continues to be an integral part of the DCS Corp community of empowerment and continual improvement.
- Employee Wellness Program – We target our wellness program to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our employees and providing health and wellness information that is of significant interest to them. This approach allows employees take an active role in managing their health and wellness needs.
- Table Talks – On a semi-annual basis, our senior management team travels to each DCS location for Table Talk presentations. Table Talks provide a forum where employees have direct access to senior management to ask questions and discuss the company’s strategic plans and performance.
In addition to internal avenues to actively contribute to the management of the company, you will have opportunities to support our mission of contributing to the well-being of the nation through work with and for our local communities. DCS Corp has a strong history of community involvement and offers opportunities for involvement at each location.