DoD & Joint Programs
DCS Corp provides senior level staff support for DoD, Joint, and International programs that encompass the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Joint Program Offices, international cooperative development programs and Foreign Military Sales. This corporate expertise provides a valuable discriminator to customers building an effective team to play a lead role in development, coordination, staffing, and negotiation of requirements, acquisition documents, memorandum of understanding, and international agreements.
Our Systems Engineering Approach to Acquisition
Our senior acquisition staff is augmented with experienced engineering and analyst experts, who apply technical discipline using a corporate System Engineering (SE) process. This SE discipline is a value differentiator that is consistently applied to development and negotiation of performance specifications, test and evaluation planning, modeling and simulation and interoperability issues in the context of complex joint and international programs with multiple stakeholders. Technical expertise is applied to all phases of complex acquisition programs including requirements definition, development engineering, test and evaluation, production support, weapons compatibility, system fielding and sustainment.
Key to our success in supporting complex weapons system developments with multiple US and allied stakeholders is our demonstrated ability to facilitate effective communications and strategies in the context of multiple competing requirements. As a Contractor Services Support provider DCS Corp is free from any Organizational Conflict of Interest concerns. DCS is a valued contributor in the following roles and programs:
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA) supporting multiple competencies including M&S, major program test, and advanced technologies
- Joint Test & Evaluation (JT&E) Joint Program Office (JPO) support for new nomination charter, Joint Feasibility Study development, and Joint Test and Evaluation execution
- Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) JPO support for Air Systems Verification and Test and Evaluation database
- Joint Air / Ground Missile acquisition management support
- National and International Airspace systems engineering for unmanned aerial systems
- Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance (CNS) / Air Traffic Management (ATM) and mission computing capabilities for Foreign Military Sales
- F/A-18 ATFLIR Foreign Military Sales management and technical support
- S-70 (SH-60 commercial variant) Foreign Military Sales acquisition management, engineering, and logistics support
- AV-8B Foreign Military Sales logistical and financial management support
- Foreign Weapons Evaluation of Israeli Electro-Optics Technologies
Meet DCS Corp
Our ability to provide winning solutions to our customers is based on a culture of technical excellence, integrity, and empowerment. DCS employees offer distinctive value to customers because of our cultural focus on core values and customer satisfaction.