Advanced Technology Development
DCS Corp develops and integrates state of the art solutions to meet time-critical warfighter needs. We provide critical advice in advanced technology areas such as sensors, networks, signal deconfliction, and artificial intelligence.
Technologies and Programs
Our services benefit our military customers by providing proactive and independent research, analysis, testing, and prototype development to meet our customers’ requirements. A sampling of the specific technologies and programs includes:
- Advanced threat discrimination algorithm development and testing for Missile Defense Agency kill vehicle sensors at the Kinetic Hardware in the Loop Lab at Eglin AFB.
- Development of real-time distributed simulation models of warfighters to support evaluation of command, control, and communications concepts for the Army Research Laboratory.
- Advanced, artificial intelligence system development and support for the USMC T-AVB knowledge repository.
- Testing, analysis, and prototype sensor development for Third Generation Infrared (IR), Hyperspectral and Novel IR Sensors for the Army Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD).
- Development and calibration of Sensor Performance Models for Urban Applications and IED Detection for NVESD.
- Prototyping and evaluating advanced human-robot interfaces for the Army’s Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center.
DCS Corp is a valued partner at leading DoD R&D laboratories for advanced technology development:
- Army Research Laboratory - Aberdeen, MD
- Army Tank Automotive Research, Development, and Engineering Center - Warren, MI
- Night Vision and Sensors Directorate - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Army Aviation Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center - Redstone Arsenal, AL
- Naval Research Lab - Washington, DC
- Air Force Kinetic Hardware-in-the-Loop Lab - Eglin AFB, FL
At several of our locations, DCS Corp supplements customer capabilities through investment in laboratory facilities for research and development:
- System Integration and Combat Vehicle C4ISR Lab, DCS Corp Warren, MI for development, integration, and test of C4ISR software and hardware components for ground combat vehicles.
- Ground Vehicle Electronics Labs, DCS Corp Alexandria, VA for development, integration, and test of software and hardware components for Robotic vehicle control, soldier machine interface, modeling and simulation, C4 enhancement, human factors engineering, and cognitive neuroscience R&D for ground combat vehicles.
- Simulation Lab, DCS Corp Lexington Park, MD for development, integration, and test of software and hardware components for aircraft terrain and collision avoidance systems.
- Common Systems Integration Lab, Lexington Park, MD for development and integration of software into Common Avionics System hardware.
- Aircraft Weaponeering and Stores Planning (WASP) Lab, Lexington Park, MD for WASP flight clearance system development and test.
Join Our Team
DCS Corp harnesses the potential of people, ideas, and technology to provide innovative solutions to our customers, while fostering a company culture of integrity and empowerment.