Modeling & Simulation
DCS Corp modeling and simulation expertise provides significant value to customers involved in acquisition, development, testing and training of complex weapon systems and subsystems. Our models and interactive simulations benefit our customers by supporting live, virtual, and constructive environments. Our modeling and simulation engineering ingenuity is applied to requirements analysis, design, development, and verification, validation and accreditation. We also construct and maintain Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Human in the Loop simulators and produce embedded, distributed/interactive, and web-based Training Systems using state of the art modeling and simulation techniques. Our skills and experience include:
- For improved warfighter situational awareness, we develop simulations of electro-optic ground, air and persistent surveillance sensors and human performance models. We use Night Vision Electronics Sensors Directorate human perception models and 3-D noise definitions, and validated atmospheric models, to analyze the performance of these sensors in specific threat scenarios.
- We integrate 6 degree of freedom models, infrared scene generators, and several sensor models for the Missile Defense Agency to predict, analyze, and improve kill vehicle weapon performance.
- We model soil/tire (or track) interactions for use in TARDEC ground vehicle constructive and distributed simulations to enhance crew and vehicle performance.
- We design, implement and execute predictions of missile hardbody, plume, and space environment phenomena in support of Missile Defense Agency HWIL algorithm tests.
- We create synthetic suburban scenes integrating Geographic Information System data, feature shapefiles, and orthoimagery generators for evaluating ground vehicle navigation and tactical imaging systems for TARDEC crew station testing.
- We develop, maintain, and operate simulation environments to support testing of F/A-18 A/B, C/D, and E/F systems and subsystems, to include validation of the Threat Signal Processor in the Loop simulations of surface-to-air missile fly-outs for aircraft survivability demonstrations at the Naval Air Warfare Center Advanced Weapons Lab at China Lake, CA.
- We develop, maintain, and operate motion base simulations of vehicle mobility systems at the TARDEC Ground Vehicle Simulation Laboratory.
- DCS Corp played a major role in the development and application of Simulation Based Acquisition concepts applied to the Navy AIM-9X Sidewinder Missile program and to Missile Defense Agency developments.
DCS Corp partners with military and Government agencies charged with ensuring national security. We are proud to support our customers in their missions to equip the warfighter with state-of-the-art technologies.