Weapon System Test & Evaluation
DCS Corp evaluates the full spectrum of hardware and software products in the DoD 5000 development structure. Our engineers are passionate about supporting structured test programs with absolute integrity and objectivity, from testing components in the laboratory and evaluating prototypes in support of milestone decisions, to performing integrated weapon system performance evaluations. Our engineers and analysts support Developmental, Operational, and Joint Test and Evaluation of military conventional weapons, ground vehicle and aircraft systems, and processes and procedures.
Test & Evaluation Support
Our test and evaluation support for Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and DoD programs encompasses ground, flight, and at-sea testing of major weapon systems and advanced electronics/Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) subsystems. DCS Corp maintains complete objectivity in test conduct, data collection, and data analysis, and provides value to customers by having no organizational conflicts of interest with systems developers.
Our T&E Expertise
Our engineers benefit our customers through their expertise in all areas of test and evaluation required for weapon system development. While we provide disciplined test planning, test design, and data analysis, our engineering capabilities are leveraged deeply into test programs requiring instrumentation design, data collection system development, flight instrumentation integration, and optical/electronic bench testing of components and subsystems. Examples of our skills and expertise include:
- Test of fighter/attack aircraft software to validate weapons interfaces for NAWCWD in China Lake, CA.
- Development of helicopter cockpit simulators to serve as a system integration lab for Verification, Validation, and Accreditation of flight software upgrades for NAWCWD in China Lake, CA.
- Development of combat vehicle crew station simulators to support electronics integration and human-machine interface evaluations at TARDEC in Warren, MI.
- Software IV&V testing of DDG-1000 shipboard navigation systems in support of fleet acceptance and integration requirements for the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, VA.
- Lab testing of advanced electro-optical focal plane devices for ISR applications for CERDEC Night Vision and Electronics Directorate at Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Testing of COTS hardware offerings against RFI/RFP specifications to rank candidate systems for procurement and deployment in the MARCORSYSCOM Electro-Optics Test Facility and Ordnance Test Facility at Quantico, VA.
- Conduct of field and simulation-based testing, and R&D of future test equipment at Quantico, VA with the aim to reduce equipment acquisition cost.
- Analysis, preparation and execution of test plans at NAWCWD in China Lake, CA for complex domestic and international aircraft development programs with multiple US military and international customers.
- Coordination of test assets for major system test events to assess the reliability and accuracy of the Ballistic Missile Defense System to defend against enemy missile threats.
- Participation in Simulation Based Acquisition programs for the NAVAIR AIM-9X and Joint Strike Fighter programs to support program decision milestones while reducing flight test cost and scheduling requirements.
Join Our Team
DCS Corp harnesses the potential of people, ideas, and technology to provide innovative solutions to our customers, while fostering a company culture of integrity and empowerment.