DUNS: 083662916 UEI: FJS8P9C6B368 CAGE CODE 1P418
DCS Corporation provides engineering, technical and management services to a variety of Government customers using technical capabilities which span a wide range of competencies:
- Advanced Technology Development
- Human Systems Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Rapid Prototyping
- Unmanned Systems
- Weapon Systems Development
- Electronic Warfare
- Systems Integration
- Mission Planning
- Test and Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Acquisition and Program Management
DCS Corporation holds IDIQ awards in the following Pools:
- GROUND POOL
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT POOL
- SUPPORT POOL
The ASTRO IDIQ, covers a wide ranging scope of products and services focused on operations, maintenance, readiness, development, research and development, hardware, and systems integration of manned, unmanned, and optionally manned systems, robotics, and platforms.
ASTRO is available for use by the GSA FAS AAS FEDSIM organization and any GSA AAS CO granted a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) specifically authorized by the ASTRO CO(s).
ASTRO allows for all contract types at the task order level including Fixed-Price (all types), Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Incentive (all types), Time-and-Materials (T&M), and Labor-Hour (LH). ASTRO also supports both CONUS and OCONUS opportunities.
Ground Pool Scope
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul of manned, optionally manned, and unmanned ground platforms and industrial machinery.
- NAICS Code and Title: 488999 – All Other Support Activities for Transportation
- Small Business Size Standard: $8 Million.
Research and Development Pool Scope
- All R&D associated with manned, unmanned, optionally manned, and counter Unmanned Systems (UxS) platforms.
- NAICS Code and Title: 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- Small business size standard: 1,000 Employees.
Support Pool Scope
- All support services (except training) required for successful execution of a product, program, project, or process regarding platforms and robotics for land, air, sea, or space; the planning necessary to support operational missions; and the analysis of the results of an operational mission.
- NAICS Code and Title: 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Small Business Size Standard: $16.5 Million.
ASTRO conformed contract through most recent modification:
- ASTRO Solicitation Amendment 3 Conformed – PDF
- Ground Pool – 47QFCA22D0157 – PDF
- Research & Development Pool – 47QFCA22D0361 – PDF
- Support Pool – 47QFCA22D0411 – PDF
15 November 2021 – 14 November 2026 (Base Period)
15 November 2026 – 14 November 2031 (Option Period if exercised)
ASTRO Key Personnel
Corporate ASTRO Program Manager (CAPM)
Corporate ASTRO Contract Manager (CACM)
Join Our Team
DCS has amazing, talented, and
technology-savvy people. We're growing
continuously and sustainably.
Check out our DCS Careers
© 2022 DCS Corporation, All Rights Reserved